10 reasons to invest in Paradisus Varadero’s Family Concierge
This Winter Season, the stylish Paradisus Varadero Resort will be opening its brand new Family Concierge.
An area with exclusive facilities and personalised service, your whole family will be able to experience luxury at its finest in Cuba.
Here are just a few of our Travel Experts’ reasons why you should choose this exciting new option:
1. The Family Concierge boasts 284 rooms, including Junior Suites and Master Suites with one and two bedrooms, and which are spacious, comfortable, fully equipped and with numerous amenities: with a welcome letter and chocolate, Paradisus Kids amenities kit and a Funny Bath service for children all included.
2. Refreshing wipes and a tropical cocktail await guests on their arrival. Depending on occupancy, check-in can be brought forward and check-out can be delayed until 2pm.
3. The daily personalised attention of a Family Concierge will ensure a perfect stay: luggage unpacking and packing, bath preparation, reservations and arrangements.
4. The new area has four restaurants (Gaby Lounge, buffet grill, Oriental fusion and Latin), five bars (lobby bar, sky bar with stage, terrace bar, aquabar and market grill) and 24-hour room service.
5. Its exclusive facilities include the beach area with loungers and umbrellas, one pool for adults, two for children and various private pools for every two or three bungalows, as well as pool and beach concierge services.
6. The entertainment programme caters for the whole family, with an activities menu for children and another for teenagers, as well as daily life enriching activities for adults.
7. The Wi-Fi connection is free in all guest rooms and the lounge.
8. Entertainment, safety and fun are combined at the Kids Club, an entire building for guests aged from 0 to 18 years and equipped with baby club, mini buffet, reading room and TV room, outdoor areas and electronic games room and board games room.
9. There are spaces and facilities designed for celebrations and events, either inside, in lounges with seating for up to 300 people, or outside in the garden with a covered terrace and stage for shows.
10. Family Concierge guests enjoy priority bookings for diving, golf and sports courts; unlimited green fee at the Varadero Golf Club, discounts on massages and hydrothermal circuit included in the Yhi Spa… a combination of treats for the whole family!
Why choose Paradisus Varadero Resort for your family holiday?
Set on Varadero’s most beautiful crescent-shaped beach and amidst lush, tropical grounds within the Varahicacos Ecological Reserve, there’s plenty for you and your family to explore on your holiday to Varadero, Cuba. Especially popular with families, you’ll experience an array of dining options, friendly, personalised service all throughout the resort and a selection of enviable facilities.
Extensive dining options
As an all-inclusive resort, there are plenty of options to tantalise your taste-buds with 6 restaurants on offer, from the main buffet restaurant, Ara serving local Cuban cuisine and international dishes to the laid-back grill, El Chiringuito, serving barbeque favourites just steps away from the resort’s golden sands. In the evening, head to one of the 9 bars available – the pool-side snack bar, Cairi - where you and your family will be entertained with live music and delicious sweet treats.
All day Kid’s Clubs
If you’re looking for a bit of ‘me-time’ either at Cuba’s first and only janzu pool at the resort’s luxurious spa or on the beautiful beach under a palm with a cocktail in hand, then you’ll be happy to know that there’s a baby club for 1-4 year olds, open 9am-5pm; a mini club for 5-12 year olds, open 10am-5pm; and a hobby club for teenagers, open 9am-11pm – leaving you plenty of time to recuperate whilst on your well-deserved break.
Activities for all ages
At Paradisus Varadero Resort, you’ll find one of the largest ranges of activities in Cuba for all ages. You can; take Spanish lessons, practice your morning Yoga, take to the tennis courts, learn how to dive or scuba-dive in the resort’s pool, embark on an ecological excursion in the surrounding reserve, choose from multiple non-motorised water-sports, play a game of volleyball, go for a run on one of the resort’s jogging trails, hire a bicycle and explore the local area, sharpen your skills in a game of archery or simply dance the night away in the disco. The choice is yours.