- Sitting room opening to terraces
- Dining room opening to a terrace
- 2 double bedrooms, each with bathroom en suite with separate shower and opening to a terrace
- 2 twin bedrooms (1 twin bedroom only suitable for children as accessed through the other), opening to terraces
- Bathroom with separate shower
- Utility rooom
- Master double bedroom suite with bathroom en suite (with separate shower) and roof terrace
Private heatable pool
- 12m x 5m 1m-1.5m deep with built in steps, pool heating available for an additional cost £420 per week
- Outside shower
- Pool towels provided.
- Washing Machine
- TV with DVD player
- iPod docking station
- WiFi (suitable for light usage only - emailing and browsing only)
- Air conditioning
- Hammam on the estate
- Clay Tennis Court (floodlit - shared with other villas on the estate)
- Hammam (shared with other villas on the estate)
- The concierge service can organise the hire of mountain bikes, cars and drivers, horses, and also book golf sessions. All of these activities are within easy reach of the house.
Marrakech and all its amenites is a 40 minute drive away. Here there are many renowned restaurants to sample and cultural sites to explore. For shoppers the souks are intriguing, but don't miss the modern shopping area of Gueliz where some of the more upmarket shops can be seen.
Places of interest
Essaouira has a diverse history to explore, the Portuguese occupation of the city has left European style fortifications and buildings vying with Moroccan style market areas and housing, quite an eclectic mix and worth a visit.The stunning scenary and traditional villages of the Atlas Mountains are well worth a visit. Exploration can either be by car, on foot or by mule.
Essaouira, a three hour journey by car and a full day trip.
*Denotes local charge